|Can walking with Leslie make me this fit and perky by the end of June?|
Stay tuned to find out...
- C began "Kindergarten Prep Academy" today and, unlike many of the other parents there who had dressed-up kids and cameras ready, I'm refusing to think of this as the actual beginning of kindergarten. It's just summer school. Right? This morning C announced that it's "like a preview for kindergarten" andI think he's right. I really hope that he loves it!
- For the last 2 1/2 years, I have been picking C up from preschool at 11:30 AM. It's currently 11:21 and I'm fighting the urge to search for my car keys and jump into my car to go get him. I can't wait to hear about his day.
- Because I'm now a lady of leisure, I feel like I no longer have any excuses when it comes to exercise. I had planned to go to the park to walk each morning after dropping off C, but after experiencing the reality of extreme sweating while standing in line this morning at drop off, I have revised my plan to include air conditioning and Leslie Sansone videos in the comfort of my own home. I'll let you know how it goes.
- I'm not actually a lady of leisure because my summer classes start today. That's about all I have to say on that topic. : (
- I seem to be on a clean laundry and dishes strike lately. Who really needs wash cloths and plates anyway?
- I was just watching an old House Hunters episode featuring a woman from Sweden and thinking "Why can't I be a tall, skinny gorgeous woman from Sweden?" And then she mentioned eating anchovies and pickled herring and I realized that being a short, squatty woman from Missouri is probably not so bad after all. At least that's what I'm telling myself. Short, squatty, wearing dirty clothes, and eating off of a paper towel, however, might be taking it a little too far and so I'm off to attack my list of chores!
Have a great Monday!