- Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action. --Mother Teresa
- Decorate your home. It gives the illusion that your life is more interesting than it really is. --Charles M. Schulz
- Television has brought back murder into the home - where it belongs. --Alfred Hitchcock
- Most children threaten at times to run away from home. This is the only thing that keeps some parents going. --Phyllis Diller
- A man would prefer to come home to an unmade bed and a happy woman than to a neatly made bed and an angry woman. --Marlene Dietrich
- Art is the only way to run away without leaving home. --Twyla Tharp
- Well, they're Southern people, and if they know you are working at home they think nothing of walking right in for coffee. But they wouldn't dream of interrupting you at golf. --Harper Lee
- At every party there are two kinds of people - those who want to go home and those who don't. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other. --Ann Landers
I really love being at home with my family.
But I'll be honest--I really, really love being at home alone.
Ah, the freedom! The puttering! The not-having-to-help-someone-find-something-every-two-minutes!!! Am I the only one who feels this way?
Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home and I am off to enjoy another cup of coffee, a few yards of fabric, and some silience. I'll let you know how it goes!