Monday, February 28, 2011

Deep Thoughts.

Today, I thought that I would share some deep thoughts on this, the last day of February...
  1. Though February claims to be the shortest month of the year, I believe that it is secretly the longest.
  2. I was under-whelmed by the Academy Awards last night.  I really wanted to love Anne Hathaway's hosting skillz, but I think that the commercials they showed for the Oscars were actually funnier than the show. 
  3. I include the previous deep thought not to ridicule the hosts, but because I'm pretty sure Anne is going to want to know how I feel about her performance.
  4. I still love The Princess Diaries.
  5. Sometimes I'm afraid that I'll forget to pick up C from preschool on time. 
  6. Today I set the microwave timer so that I won't lose track of time.
  7. The sun is shining here for the first time in a year and a half. 
  8. Maybe it hasn't been quite that long, but it sure feels like it.
  9. Yesterday, I learned that the color of the year is "honeysuckle."
  10. Today, I'm wondering if Jason would be cool with pink throw pillows in the living room.
  11. C used to like pink, but this year he refused to open a pink Tinkerbell valentine from a girl in his class.
  12. It was described as being "too girly."
  13. I don't believe that any of the Star Wars characters wear pink and if it doesn't work for Star Wars, it doesn't work for C.
  14. C likes Star Wars.  In case you hadn't heard.
  15. I secretly rock out in the car when I'm by myself.
  16. I find it difficult to dance and drive at the same time, but I do the best I can.
  17. The don't-forget-to-pick-up-C-from-preschool-timer just went off so I'd better go.
  18. I hope that you have a lovely Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! So funny...I especially love #1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right about February!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't even admit to how many accidents I've almost had due to excessive rocking out. And for the record, I don't have to be alone to do it.

    Rocking out, that is.

    Also, I'm with Connor: pink is yucky.

    ReplyDelete