- Though February claims to be the shortest month of the year, I believe that it is secretly the longest.
- I was under-whelmed by the Academy Awards last night. I really wanted to love Anne Hathaway's hosting skillz, but I think that the commercials they showed for the Oscars were actually funnier than the show.
- I include the previous deep thought not to ridicule the hosts, but because I'm pretty sure Anne is going to want to know how I feel about her performance.
- I still love The Princess Diaries.
- Sometimes I'm afraid that I'll forget to pick up C from preschool on time.
- Today I set the microwave timer so that I won't lose track of time.
- The sun is shining here for the first time in a year and a half.
- Maybe it hasn't been quite that long, but it sure feels like it.
- Yesterday, I learned that the color of the year is "honeysuckle."
- Today, I'm wondering if Jason would be cool with pink throw pillows in the living room.
- C used to like pink, but this year he refused to open a pink Tinkerbell valentine from a girl in his class.
- It was described as being "too girly."
- I don't believe that any of the Star Wars characters wear pink and if it doesn't work for Star Wars, it doesn't work for C.
- C likes Star Wars. In case you hadn't heard.
- I secretly rock out in the car when I'm by myself.
- I find it difficult to dance and drive at the same time, but I do the best I can.
- The don't-forget-to-pick-up-C-from-preschool-timer just went off so I'd better go.
- I hope that you have a lovely Monday!
Monday, February 28, 2011
Today, I thought that I would share some deep thoughts on this, the last day of February...