Thursday, April 7, 2011

Getting Caught Up.

Random prettiness from La Caille, Sandy, UT circa March 2006
Is it just me or is April the busiest month of the year?  With soccer starting up, my semester winding down, Easter activities, yard work, tumbling meets, and more--I feel like I need to keep my calendar with me at all times just to make sure that I'm not forgetting something important.  And all of this with only one child who isn't even in full-time school yet!  I'm not sure how parents with two or more children ever have time to breathe! 

My parents were here for a visit and we got our living room painted!  J described them as our personal "gypsy renovation caravan."  I can't describe how happy I am to have that chore done.  I won't go into the buying-additional-paint-purchase/color-matching crisis on Sunday, but I will say that there was yelling and crying and I was the one doing both.  Not my finest hour(s).  Ah well.  I'm trying to let it go and I'm gearing up to buy even more paint because I still need another gallon or two to finish up our dining area and kitchen.  Hopefully the sun will come out soon so that I can take some pictures of our freshly painted walls!

I can't believe that it's already Thursday.  Where did the week go?  I'm hoping to get in some crafting/decorating time this weekend so I had better wrap this up and get to work on my classes, laundry, housekeeping, dinner making, kid care... You get the idea! 

1 comment:

  1. I can definitly sympathize with a busy April! It seems, for our family, April through June is just a whirl wind of school, sports, weddings, birthdays, graduations...and on and on. Lazy days of summer, I welcome you anytime :)

    ReplyDelete