Thursday, March 24, 2011

Painting, Painting, & more Painting.


I haven't had much to report from our happy little home this week.
C has been going to preschool.
J has been "enjoying" his spring break.  (Though he did report that he is bored out of his gourd.  Okay, he didn't really say "out of his gourd," but I know he wanted to.)

And me?

I've been painting and painting and painting and I'm still only about 1/3 of the way finished. 
My legs are sore.  My arms are sore.  Even my jaw is sore--probably because I tend to scowl as I paint.

I signed up for Weight Watchers Online the other day (again) and when I entered four hours (a very conservative estimate) of painting in for Activity points, it gave me 17.  Seems a bit unlikely, but you know what?  I'm counting them! 

(Maybe it is accurate because I just typed in 60 minutes of vigorous aerobics and that scored 15 points.  And no, I didn't actually engage in 60 minutes of vigorous aerobics because that would just be silly.)

At any rate, I'm busy painting myself thin.  Tee Hee!
And the fact that I can't actually chew should help too.

Just think, if it works, I can market it as the first ever TMJ / Interior Paint Diet.  I'll have to come up with a snappier name, though, because I wouldn't want people to think that they are actually supposed to eat interior paint.

On a side note, should I be concerned that my mascara smells just like the paint I'm using on our walls?

Are you beginning to think that the fumes are getting to me?

Could be........................or it could just be that this is how I always think.

Do you feel sorry for me yet?  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment