Sunday, March 27, 2011

Slam that Door.

I would like to announce to the world that my son has inherited my extraordinary door-slamming talent.  He has the gift!

Yesterday afternoon, he was frustrated that he couldn't play a video game so he stomped out of the living room, stormed down the hall, and yelled "Fine!  Then I'm going to my room until dinner!"

...and SLAMMED HIS DOOR!

Exactly three seconds later (not kidding, we counted) he opened the door, came out, and said, "Okay.  Not really, but I'm still mad!"

I laughed so hard I nearly fell off the couch!  I know that you shouldn't laugh at your child and I hid behind a large pillow so he wouldn't notice, but bless his heart!  He is just so darn funny sometimes.  What five-year-old slams his door?  Mine, of course!

I need to go check his baby book to see if there is a special spot for documenting this particular milestone...

No comments:

Post a Comment