The crafty crisis was averted and, yesterday, I found my crafty stride.
But then last night, the panic set in and I started thinking that perhaps I should just try to get this crop of gifts ready for next Christmas since there is no way I'll be ready for this one!!!
Ugh! Must push through the panic. I can do it. I can make gifts for every single person I've ever met (and a few I haven't) while also:
- Taking care of the Kid-who-refuses-to-recover-from-the-sick-bug.
- Entertaining the plumber this morning while he (God willing) fixes our kitchen sink.
- Responding to frantic email messages and phone calls from college students who waited until the very last day of the semester to start the individual project that comprises 25% of their grade.
- Grading a week's worth of assignments (for 98 students).
- Computing final grades (for 98 students).
- Assisting with a preschool party the same day that final grades are due (for 98 students).
- Preparing for my parent's visit (because they are SO hard to deal with). (TeeHee--Just kidding)
I just know that I had better get off here and get busy because I just thought of three other things to add to my list and the heart palpitations are beginning!
Have a terrfic (and calm) day!