Monday, March 21, 2011

What Else is New?


Happy Monday.  I would say that it's a bit more like a whine-filled, mucas-y Monday around here, but I'm trying to stay positive.  I have two sick boys (one big, one small) and I feel like I need toothpicks to hold my blood-shot eyes open this morning. 

My little boy has had a very runny nose for 9 days now.  No other problems (unless you count whine).  He's probably going to the doctor this week.

My big boy thinks he has strep, but I think he has really bad allergies.  He's on the mend and has decided to go to work today--on this--the first day of spring break.  Raise your hand if you think he is secretly going to a movie instead.  Actually, I'm afraid his coughing would get him kicked out of a movie theater right now.

I'm sure that you are all wondering whether or not I have my midterm grades completed and turned in.........and the answer is.........yes.  Couldn't resist the drama.  Sorry!  So, although last week was technically my spring break, this week will probably look a bit springier to me, what with the absence of snowdrifts of work and all.

And so, I hope to make additional progress on my living room painting project.  Wish me luck!  I'm moving on to gallon three and wishing that I could wiggle my nose and call it done.

2 comments:

  1. We went through a long bout of sickness here about a month ago. It really is tough to get through. Now we're dealing with terrible allergies too, me included. Achoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that this has been the year of illness at our house!

    ReplyDelete