Friday, January 14, 2011

Back to "Normal."

C returned to school today and though he couldn't/wouldn't tell me what he had for snack or what he did for art, he was willing to share that he did a cart wheel in tumbling.  Today was his very first day of tumbling and he seemed to enjoy it.  His coach reported that he did really well, but when she asked him to do one of the exercises, he responded by saying "That just doesn't look safe." 

Why don't his safety concerns ever kick in when he's hopping from the coffee table to the arm chair across the room?

I've spent my day working on classes.  I'm dreadfully, fearfully, insanely behind, but I feel like I'm getting back into the groove of things so I'm feeling better about it than I have all week.

Still...I'd rather be sewing.  Maybe sometime this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment