Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions.

Here it is, the afternoon of the first day of the new year.  So far today I have straightened our house, washed four loads of laundry, and cleaned one of two bathrooms.  I even managed to have a shower before 3 pm.  I'm on fire!

I wanted to take a few minutes to record my new year's resolutions here in order to keep me honest.  This is a highly personal process for me so please don't laugh (out loud) or mock me (to my face).  : )

This year, I will:
  1. Learn how to use my camera so that I can post better pictures here.  You know--the kind that won't make us all wonder if it's time for our next eye exam.
  2. Exercise three times a day, seven days a week.
  3. Take more pictures of C and all of our exciting activities.
  4. Solve the mystery of what really happened to Amelia Earhart.
  5. Make things to sell at Wenonah's shop.
  6. Sky dive.
  7. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
  8. Find a cure for procrastination.
  9. Take down our Christmas tree by Valentine's Day.
  10. Drink 5,000 ounces of water every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment