Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wallet Organization 101.

Hello!  Here is a little tip that will probably seem really underwhelming and/or useless, but it's making me really happy (it doesn't take much!) so I thought that I would share...

Lately, I've been trying to use cash more and our debit card less, but I started feeling like my wallet was getting completely out of control.  Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration, but the dollar bills were co-mingling with the larger bills and the receipts were trying to take over so I was constantly sorting through the mess in order to pay for important purchases (e.g., coffee).

So...Here is what I came up with:

Do you see the little postcard peeking out up at the top of this picture?

I decided to use vintage postcards to keep my stuff in line.  I've got one to keep the bills separate and one to partition off the receipts and now everything stays where it belongs.  No more co-mingling!

I warned you that it was underwhelming.   Seriously, though, I can use all the help I can get when it comes to organization (and money management for that matter!) so I'm pretty content.  Give it a try (when you finish laughing) and I'm sure that it will change your life too! : )

What are your favorite little organizational tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment