Thursday, February 9, 2012

Once-Weekly-Random-Ramblings.

In the words of Oprah Winfrey, "Here's what I know for sure..."*
  1. I should not be allowed to microwave popcorn.  I've made it twice in the last 12 hours and burned it both times.
  2. My house smells really nice.
  3. I enjoy being sarcastic.
  4. Nearly a year after painting my hallway, I finally got around to hanging pictures.
  5. I'm not sure I like it.
  6. I'm convinced that the big picture that I put in the center is going to fall down at any moment.
  7. If it does, it will probably stay there for another 6 months.
  8. It's almost Valentine's Day and I haven't purchased a gift for Jason.
  9. Or for Connor.
  10. I'm unclear on the rules for purchasing valentine's gifts for one's child.
  11. Connor is clear:  I'd better get one for him and it had better be attached to candy. 
  12. I haven't seen sunshine in at least three days and it's making me morose.
  13. Max the Dog is making me mental.
  14. Morose + Mental = Hungry.
  15. Perhaps it's time for lunch and/or a nap?
  16. I'm in a creative slump.  It seems like nothing is working out quite the way I had imagined it.  Does that ever happen to you?
  17. I'm not sure whether to keep trying or to sit back and wait...
  18. I'm tired of sitting.
  19. My hands smell like burned popcorn.
  20. I'm in desperate need of some type of hair intervention.
*I kindof miss Oprah.  I never really watched her show, but I liked knowing it was out there. : )

Where are you Oprah?  Hope you're living your best life, girl.

2 comments:

  1. You are right~Morose+mental=hungry!
    I enjoyed your it's and agree about Oprah. Miss her but did not watch her often.
    I have sunshine here but it is cold; therefore I want to soak in a hot tub and read a good mystery but I don't have one. So I sit in front of the television feeling blue (and cold).
    Tomorrow will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee: I hope that you have sun today (Friday). Sadly, we do not. I'm searching for a good read, too. I hope that your weekend is a good one! Tricia

    ReplyDelete