Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'll be honest.  I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day.  It's nice in theory, but for some reason I have a hard time finding ways to celebrate it. 
Maybe it's because, after Jason's birthday in November & Christmas and our anniversary in December, I'm fresh out of gift-giving ideas...

Maybe I'm just making excuses...

Anyway, this year I decided to make valentines for my boys.

For Connor:

...accompanied by a little candy...

For Jason:
...accompanied by what I hope will be a yummy dinner and dessert when he finally gets home from work tonight.

Do you love all of the red and pink goodness of Valentine's day or do you find it hard, too?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think if I had a husband and kids I'd be celebrating and decorating more than I do, which is very very little. I did do a tiny bit because I believe in love and also feel that Valentine's is for all kinds of love: family, friends, pets, etc. I love red and pink together, but my decor doesn't really support it at all. Enjoy your night! xo

    ReplyDelete