Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dining Area Disaster.

Do you remember yesterday when I showed you a picture of my living room, taken from my dining area?  Well, here is the dining area, taken from the living room:
See?  I told, you it was cozy!  Want to see more?  Here is a really dark picture of our window:
Yes, that is an office chair.  I like our dining chairs, but they aren't so cozy for extended periods of looking at Pinterest working.
Even though this is a tiny space, it needs a lot of help.  I have a pretty clear picture of what I'd like to do in here, but the first step is to work on the china cabinet.  It needs serious cleaning and organization!  Here's a closer look:
While I really love my Fiestaware, I think that I'm ready for a calmer, more neutral look in here, so stay tuned to see what I come up with and wish me luck!  I'm really good at coming up with a plan, but not so great at the execution...

P.S.  Does everyone have a bear, a dog, and a hen lurking in their china cabinet or is it just me?

2 comments:

  1. Trisha, I see you are on a blogging roll! Great mojo and you are organizing, that is fantastic. I love your fiesta ware, I wish I had at least 2 plates of each color. lol Anyway, I am having a giveaway on my blog so if you get a chance stop by to see if you would like to have your name thrown in the "hat". xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara: Yes, I'm determined to be more consistent with blogging. It's fun--more fun than my organizing right now! I love fiestaware, too, and I started out with two place settings of six different colors, but after 9 years of use, some pieces are gone. I'll have to check out your giveaway. Sounds exciting! Take care! Tricia

    ReplyDelete