1. Yoplait Light Strawberry Shortcake yogurt DOES NOT really taste like strawberry shortcake.
2. It's cold, rainy, and gloomy here today and that makes me want to crawl right back into bed.
3. I've worked out two mornings in a row and I think that I'm going to croak. It's not that I'm sore, exactly. I just feel really weighted down. Everything I do is ve--rr--y slow. It will get better right?
4. Where are those endorphins I read so much about?
5. Noah the fish is dying. He's been sick since before Christmas and I've done everything I can to make him better, but he just gets worse.
6. This has prompted many questions about illness and death and why God lets these things happen. You know--those easy questions!
7. And speaking of questions, here is a conversation I had with my son yesterday...
Connor: Mom, what is your favorite thing in the world?
Me: You're my favorite thing.
Connor: Oh, I thought money was your favorite thing because you're always talking about how you wish you had more of it.
The awards ceremony for Mom-of-the-Year will be held this weekend, but I was--OBVIOUSLY--not nominated!!!
What's happening in your neck of the woods?
(Don't you just love a blog post with an Al Roker reference?)