Then my parents came to visit. While they were here, there was a period of piano-taking-apart(are you still sore, Dad?), followed up by pumpkin-pie-eating and a lot of Aces-Bubble-Popper-playing on my Mom's Nook. Oh, yes! I was very productive (haha!).
Now, I'm in "the recovery stage." : )
I feel like I need to catch my breath before the next phase of craziness begins. My calendar looks something like this:
- Today = C's last day of school this week
- Tomorrow = Husband's birthday, flu mist for C, new shoes for C, etc.
- Thursday = Thanksgiving
- Friday = Christmas decorating day (C has already advised that I should get "a lot of rest" for that one)
- December 1st = The Dark Day
- December 8th = My mom's birthday
- December 9th-December 24th = Classes end, grades are due, C is out of school, Christmas shopping takes place, making of many presents may or may not occur
- December 25th = A little something called "Christmas"
- December 28th = A little something called our 9th wedding anniversary
- Throw in two more family birthdays to round out the year and then take a deep, deep breath.
One year, I accidentally went to Kohl's on that day (we needed to exchange J's birthday present) and I was absolutely horrified by the crowds! I'm such a wimp! : )
I hope that you are all having a great week!