Thursday, November 3, 2011

a dash of this, a pinch of that.

I did it!  I actually made something that I found on Pinterest!  I fixed "Chicken Rollups #2" for dinner last night.

Source:  plainchicken.com via Destiny Perkins (on Pinterest)
And the verdict?
Yummy! Two (out of three) thumbs up. C was a bit skeptical, but he did eat quite a bit of it--even without being "forced."  J went back for seconds and that's a really unusual thing around here! 

The Bottom line:  This recipe definitely goes on the "to do again" list.  Really the only thing that I would do differently next time would be to saute onions instead of using onion flakes.  The flakes were fine, but the real thing would be so much better--even though it would require getting another pan dirty!  Also, I didn't use nearly as much cheddar cheese as the recipe called for and mine were plenty cheesy.

Give them a try!  I think you'll enjoy them!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! My husband LOVES these types of things...
    I just printed the recipe :)
    Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that looks so good!! I'm going to have to try that one! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley & Destiny: This one is definitely worth trying! I hope that you guys enjoy it. Tricia

    ReplyDelete