- Cleaning Day(s) has resulted in a fairly presentable home and--for once in my life--I feel like I am on top of my housekeeping duties. Here's hoping that I can commit to doing a little each day in order to maintain it!
- For the last two nights I have made an effort to go to bed early. Am I feeling the positive results? Not so much. I think I woke up 47 times last night because I just could not get comfortable. Hate that.
- Today is full of things that I just don't really want to do. I'm itching to do something creative, but I just can't decide what on a project...
- Connor has been stuffed up and coughing all week. He thinks that he might be feeling a little better today. I'm really hoping that we can avoid the sinus infection and bronchitis that so many people are enduring right now. Why is it that beautiful trees and plants can make us all so miserable?
- Connor has soccer practice tonight. I'm hoping that it will be warmer than the last two practices. There is nothing better than being outside in the beautiful spring weather, watching kids play soccer. There is nothing worse than being outside in the miserable, cold and rainy weather, watching kids play soccer. You just never know which one you'll get in April.
Thursday, April 19, 2012
This and That.
Here it is Thursday already. I can't believe how quickly this week is going...