Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good Morning!

Good Morning Everyone!  It's cold and rainy and gloomy here, but I'm feeling happy with my first cup of coffee and the peace and quiet.  I have to clean today:  Dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, etc. 

I'll be honest, I'd rather go to the dentist.  Or have extensive blood work.  Or attend a really long parade in the rain without an umbrella. 

But, I'll clean because today... Today, people are coming to my house.  That's right.  I'm hard pressed to find the motivation to clean for my little family, but tell me that someone is coming over and I suddenly see dust everywhere!  Kindof sad, isn't it? 

It's just that I would rather be crafting or cozy-ing up with a good book.  Wouldn't you? 

In other news, today is our first parent/teacher conference.  I'm amazed by how quickly C's first quarter of school passed by and I'm excited to hear that I have the most perfect child this teacher has ever had the honor of teaching.  : )  Or some such...

I hope that you all have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment