Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A WW Update.

Good evening!  It's been a fast day and I actually feel like I've accomplished a lot!  Nothing pretty to share, but the laundry is almost done (at least for today), I have five new tissue pack covers cut out and ready to be sewn for a kind friend, and we've been to Walmart and soccer practice.  Now, for the news that all of you have been waiting for (Ha!):  During Week Two of WW Online, I lost 2/10ths of a pound (Total lost:  4.2 lbs). 

Yep, that's right.  If you fail to follow the plan in any way and eat pancakes and cookies instead of carrots and celery, your rate of weight loss might just slow down!  Just thought you'd want to know that.

Am I the only person out there who yo-yos on a weekly basis?  I seem to think, "Hey!  I've lost 4 pounds.  Now I can eat anything I want for the next week!"  And then, I either gain or stay the same and think, "Oh my.  Must get in control..."  And on and on it goes.

I am hereby challenging myself to lose weight three weeks in a row.  If I meet this challenge, I'll make J give me a $10 (non-edible) treat.  So--help me out.  If you see me on the street eating a donut, knock it out of my hand and if you sense me sitting here eating chips while reading blogs--send me a message to go take a walk around the block!

Now, I'm off to make dinner and--no--I haven't planned what to eat.  Let me take this moment to note my favorite WW quote of all time:  If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

I hate it, but it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment