Monday, May 2, 2011

Pardon our Progress.

Am I the only blogger out there who has trouble deciding on a color scheme, theme, template, layout... 

???

I know that it drives people crazy to see constantly changing blog designs, but I have this picture in my mind of what I want and I can't seem to achieve it.  So please bear with me.  I'll try to leave it alone--at least for a month.

Then, who knows?  Perhaps my graphic design skills will have evolved enough to help me create the look I'm after. 

But probably not!  : )

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem and swear I'm gonna hire someone to do but there always seems to be something else I'd rather spend my money on. I think your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, you're not the only one! I am the same way...I have a vision in mind, but can't seem to make it a reality!

    ReplyDelete