Friday, October 15, 2010

Turning My Frown Upside Down

After a not-so-great start to the day, I have decided to turn my frown upside down.  I have...
  • Showered and dressed (so what if it was 11:30AM before it happened???)
  • Made (yes, I said made) play-doh for my kiddo
  • Sat outside in my pajamas (pre-shower) so that my kiddo could play with Molly the Dog
  • Washed three loads of laundry
  • Read three stories to C
  • Sang "Autumn Leaves are falling Down" (all five verses) with C
  • Decided to ignore the fact that my living room looks like it has been hit by a toy bomb
  • Attempted to ignore the fly that appears to be in love with the smell of my hair
  • Climbed into the back corner of C's closet to find his stuffed robots, Kiefer and Khloe
  • Reminded myself that my nap-time is less than two hours away
All is well.

Except the fly.  

Where's that swatter?

No comments:

Post a Comment