After a not-so-great start to the day, I have decided to turn my frown upside down. I have...
- Showered and dressed (so what if it was 11:30AM before it happened???)
- Made (yes, I said made) play-doh for my kiddo
- Sat outside in my pajamas (pre-shower) so that my kiddo could play with Molly the Dog
- Washed three loads of laundry
- Read three stories to C
- Sang "Autumn Leaves are falling Down" (all five verses) with C
- Decided to ignore the fact that my living room looks like it has been hit by a toy bomb
- Attempted to ignore the fly that appears to be in love with the smell of my hair
- Climbed into the back corner of C's closet to find his stuffed robots, Kiefer and Khloe
- Reminded myself that my nap-time is less than two hours away
Except the fly.
Where's that swatter?