Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tis the Season...

It appears that we (the C, the J, and me) have entered the gifting season.  Last week it was my Mother-in-Law's birthday...
(MIL's present: Basket, candle, and apron made by me)
...this week it's a wedding. 

I love making gifts and I love giving gifts, but I find myself at a loss when it comes to this wedding present.  I've never met the couple (the bride is my husband's co-worker), she's not registered anywhere, and I really don't know anything about her.  Ask J, you say?  Done.  He was absolutely no help.

A gift certificate, right?  But for which store? If C has anything to do with it, it will be from Build-a-Bear Workshop.  He announced this morning that we need to go there today to buy long pants, coats, boots, scarves, and hats for his bears.  I told him that I could make some clothes for his bears, but he told me that they need "real" clothes.

Um.  Who knew that caring for stuffed animals could be so expensive?  Who knew that shopping for a wedding gift could be so difficult? 

It's not even 9:00 yet and I'm already lost.

I'm off to make some bear clothes.  Here's hoping that they look "real" enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment