- Hello Monday!
- Hello first Monday alone in three weeks (Connor was home two weeks ago for his Spring Break; Jason was home last week for his).
- Hello BEAUTIFUL weather! Seriously makes me want to break out in song, but that might compete with the beauty (and not in a good way).
- Hello (and good-bye) to a giant spider who was found checking out my Betty Crocker Cookbook. Charlotte has been relocated per our Spider-catch-and-release-Program. Perhaps I'll let her back in if she's willing to cook dinner.
- Hello 49-item To-Do list. May I find the energy and motivation to tackle many items this week!
- Hello to a book I'm reading called Simplicity Parenting. I love that it describes children as being from "Planet Slow." That is certainly true of my little one.
- Hello to making an effort to slow down with my child instead of constantly rushing him.
- Hello to time spent blowing bubbles, drawing Rainbow Villages with sidewalk chalk, and playing catch outside every day this week!
...linking up with Lisa Leonard Designs