Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Scarcity.

I received this message from my mom yesterday: You need to blog!!!!  I miss it!!!!! 
Here's the truth:  I miss writing.  I miss blogging about my little world...

I want to.  Really I do.
But I feel so...
  • Busy (because my four classes are wrapping up this week and I have lots to do)
  • Tired (just when I think that I am feeling better, my cough returns to laugh at me)
  • Frustrated (it's a long story!)
  • Technologically challenged (I'm sad to say that my computer appears to be failing)
  • Overwhelmed by daily living (let's just say that the dust bunnies and the laundry piles are conspiring against me...)
So that's what is happening here.  No pretty pictures.  No Christmas crafts.
Just me, sitting by my pretty lit up tree, trying to think happy thoughts.

Maybe Santa will bring me an energy boost for Christmas?  Pretty please!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's OK! We will all. E here when you have the time and energy....
    And I know how you are feeling right now. I have some of those same issues...
    HaPpY HoLiDaYs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As easy as blogging looks, it takes time, energy and a little dedication. It is not for everyone. I love visiting and commenting more than putting posts together, I will admit. Once I get going though, I enjoy it. I think Facebook is easier for busy moms. I would have liked to see a photo of your tree. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let it get to you. My blogging is sporadic at best. Blogging should be something you want to do, not something you feel obligated to do. It'll come back to you when you least expect it :)

    ReplyDelete