Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 2013

It has been a long time since I've posted anything here, but I'm feeling inspired to get started again.  If nothing else, I would like to document a bit of what is happening for Connor's sake.

Last week was spring break for Connor and me.  We Grampie Jack did a couple of projects around our house. He put two hanging rods in Connor's closet, making it much easier to reach things.  So much easier that even Connor can find his clothes!  It's a miracle!!!  Another project was replacing wire shelves with wooden shelves in our master bathroom.  Huge difference!  Too bad I didn't get the rest of the room painted over the break, but it will happen soon.  I swear.

Connor spent the night with both sets of grandparents over the break.  Jason and I had very romantic date nights (e.g., going to the laundry mat to wash dog blankets, visiting our local Walmart, and falling asleep at 7:30 pm).  Pretty pathetic, but our little town doesn't offer many date night options.

The rest of spring break was spent puttering.  I read a book and did some stitching.  Connor played Mine Craft and Mario games.  We enjoyed sleeping in until 7am and I'll admit, there were a couple of "pajama days" during the week.  Good times had by all.  Except Jason.  Because he was working.  His spring break was two weeks ago and he got to spend it all by himself!

Tomorrow is Easter and rumor has it that the bunny has already visited Grandma Jo and Grandpa Jack's house.  We're going there this afternoon to see what is up.  It's gloomy and wet so I'm hoping that the bunny hid his eggs inside.  Does that make me a wimp?  

At least it's not snowing!


No comments:

Post a Comment