Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello Monday.

Good Morning!  It's Monday and I am so glad that I survived the weekend!  There was never any real risk that I wouldn't--it just felt that way.  On Saturday, I braved the first rain we've had in weeks to take my certification exam. 

"How did it go?" you ask.  Ummmm.... 

The jury is out until at least mid-October, but let's just say that I wouldn't be at all surprised if I have to give it another try.  Stinky for sure, but I did come home with a much clearer picture of what areas I need to study.  Apparently the National Association of School Psychologists and I differ in the importance we place on theories of consultation and various definitions of validity.  So, we'll see.

But for now, I feel free.  Or, rather, free-ish.

I certainly have lots of work to do and this week is crazy busy with appointments, meetings, and birthday parties, but I don't have to cram new knowledge into this old brain and I'm pretty glad about that.

Is it fall where you live?  It's been chilly and damp here for the last few days.  Soup weather.

I'm toying with the idea of putting away the inflatable swimming pool this week, but then I remember the 100-degree day we had just last week and I'm not sure...

1 comment:

  1. Whew...I know you are glad that is over!

    Far from fall here!! I broke a sweat today walking to the bus stop! I'm so ready for fall weather and soup!!

    ReplyDelete