Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday.

How is that for a creative title?  
Monday.
It really says it all.

It wasn't a bad day.  Just long.  So long that at 3:00, I could no longer quite remember what day it was.  Must be Wednesday, right?  Because Monday started so long ago.

But no.  Still Monday.

My classes started today.  I always seem to have one student who seems a bit difficult.  A bit different.  I'm trying to be patient.  But really?  Do we have to be so difficult / different on Day One?  Couldn't we wait until at least Day Two?

Connor has decided that, rather than a hedge hog, he thinks he would just like to have a dog.  Just.

Today, I put a second coat of paint on one side of our guest room.  And painted the baseboards.  Tomorrow, I plan to move all of the furniture over to the finished side so that I can paint what remains.  Because that's just the way I get things done.  You know.  The way that takes the longest.

Slow progress is still progress.  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment